Monday, December 28, 2009

X'mas Eve Celebration 2009

I had a great dinner at Fantasy, Batu Ferringhi with my friends.


I ordered Salmon Steak & Mango Juice..Whilst ordering the Salmon Steak, my friend highly recommended me to ask the chef to cook 70/80 for me...and yes, I can tell you, it's mouth-watering, so so delicious..It does maintain the freshness of the salmon meat, the moist & the tenderness of it...look at the pics below..



Mango Juice- authentic mango flavour; full of the mango flakes...



The boss do gives us complimentary oyster dish for all of us..This is a bonus for us, where this is how it attracts us to come again..a lot of ppl now looking for good services...

The Chef came out & approach us, he gives good packages coursemeal for 8-10pax. We can consider to go if we have functions to celebrate...The ambience was good too...however, bear in mind it's not air-conditioned...
Yes, we managed to capture a photo with the chef....

1 comment:

meiyi said...

this place look like ferringhi grill or something