Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2nd trip to Germany

Again, it was a tiring day for me after a long flight from Penang to Spore to Frankfurt & finally Dresden. Almost 21 hours altogether.
This time, my feeling was really cold, freezing...We arrived at 11.30am & straight to hotel to check-in. However, there’s no room at that moment. There'll be available room after another 2 hours. Thus, we have to walk to the nearest coffeeshop, my usual asian food, called ‘Flinke Pfanne’ to have lunch.Haha..i ordered my favourite Crispy Duck, or we called it Peking Duck....yum yum...


Then, i dropped by to the supermarket nearby, it was under renovation & things get less there. Anyway, i just want to get a mineral water bottle.
Before headed back to hotel, i had a walk near a park at Stauffenbergallee. Weather was around 1deg C, still OK for me.


Then, a 5 mins walk to Holiday Inn. Immediately, i got my room & had a nice warm bath. Rest & relax time...it was still not enough for me to get a good rest...It was too cold for me to go out for dinner on the 1st night. I was too tired & sleepy & having flu..hmmm...1st day was terrible...
I felt better after a few days. However, i was too lazy to go out as weather was cold, it was -7deg C. So, the nearest restaurant was Stephen Restaurant at Holiday Inn itself. I had a great dinner, i had Fish this time, i ordered Fried Salmon, but there weren’t salmon anymore..It was Mackerel i guess. The waitress did told me, but due to language issue, i did not get what she said. The important thing is it was a nice meal after all.

I ordered a Banana Juice(called Bananensaft); and i like it though...


You can enjoy the liquor there as well...












6 comments:

danz da man said...

Wah! You labeled it vacation! ;)

Passionate Pei said...

hehe...haf vacation n haf biz trip ..hehe

meiyi said...

i think it's vacation :P

i wanna start a TRAVEL BLOG~~~

i cant wait to spend my hard earned money and the many midnite oils burnt and scoldings received..

Passionate Pei said...

yes, should do sumting u like, reward urself..:)

Edwin said...

You have a nice blog, full of food and wonderful places. Your name Pei sun with passionate sounds great. It matches the tune that brings music to visitors in your block. Pictures of wonderful places and food brings harmony to your visitors. A great woman like you is everyone envy. So call , i named you "Hwa Mu Lan". The new generation of Warrior of Passion. Keep up the good work and may love and passion from your friends around you bring happiness to your life.

Passionate Pei said...

wow..thanks Edwin..good to have great support from you..now, i hv to keep my blog activated..:)