Monday, April 11, 2011

The Sire Museum Restaurant


Had a cozy friday dinner at this The Sire Museum Restaurant.
While waiting for our drink and the main dish to be served, we have the garlic bread. It was crispy, just the way i like it..although there's a lil' burn at the edge.

So, here is what i ordered:
I had the Mango Ice Blended...the fruity smooth icy blended had quenched my thirst after a hectic day at work...

For the main course, i had Pan-Sealed Red Snapper. It fascinated me when the dish arrived. The presentation were great and definately it look very appealing as well...
The fish were seasoned with salt & pepper, with my favourite garlic cooked with olive oil..Quite worth the price, it was rm29.80.

This is delicious as well..the fish was fresh...:)

I really had a pleasant ans satisfying meal...:)

1 comment:

meiyi said...

waaa.. looks good!!
i wanna go!