Sunday, July 3, 2011

Butterworth Cafe

I was around Butterworth area and wonder where i can have a nice dinner. Make a call to my friend and she recommended me to go to this Butterworth Cafe.
Hard to find the cafe even though it's along the mainroad. We would target the St. Mark school as the landmark to find this cafe. It's next to the entrance of the St.Mark school.

First thing my friend did remind me to order the Tomato Soup, highly recommended by her.Yes, i agree with her..The tomato soup tasted really original, pure tomato which comes together with the garlic bread which was crispy hot..

I ordered the Chicken Maryland, one of their signature dish.
It was a good one...

My friend ordered the Grilled Salmon Fish dish..the black pepper sauce is nice though...
They do serves pasta, pizza and tiramisu cake...;)

As understood, this Butterworth Cafe was established since year 1958, and that time they used to have australian customers...
We can also book the cafe for a small event there or call for catering services as well...
It's has those classic environment...

Business Hours: 6:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m. (Closed on Tuesday).
Butterworth Cafe
No.228, Bagan Lebai Tahir, 13 000 Butterworth.
Contact: 012- 577 1189 , 016- 443 2029


3 comments:

meimeizoe said...

really jalan2 cari makan!!

Passionate Pei said...

hehe..recommended by my friend last min..coz i was around that area..althought the outlook was so so, but the food was not bad..:)

cheowyl said...

The tomato soup looks super delicious!...i feel like wanna swim in it..hahaha