Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Danai Spa@Tanjung Bunga

Thanks to my friend for giving me the cash voucher for Danai Spa. It’s just the correct timing for me for me to rest and relax…after hectic weeks of working late and working hard…
I just need to pamper myself sometimes, and I asked my friend along with me…
We took the Favourite Treats which has special discount at RM195(Usual price RM230) for 2 hrs 30mins. As we understand, this is the oldest favourite package among guests consisting a massage, a scrub and a bath.
*90mins Danai Signature or Aromatherapy Massage RM130
*Any 40mins Scrub worth RM 60
*Any20mins Bath Worth RM 40
First stage, we had our foot bath. Then, we went to the pool for a short while before we headed to the Jacuzzi. At the Jacuzzi pool, we were served with a cup of green tea & biscuits, and of course, we enjoyed warm water massaging our back & enjoyed the scenery there as well..

After about 20mins, we went to our massage room named ‘Balinese’,and as expected the whole room were all decorated with Balinese style. They played nice, very soothing, relaxing music in it..It's fantastic, I would say.... we found that the next door room is ‘English’ style, I managed to
capture the photo of the room..nice.. :)

I did really enjoyed the 90mins of massage, yes, the therapist has really good skill. Then, followed by a scrub, I chose Ginger Salt Glow. The salt they use are sea salt, so, you can imagine the feeling during scrubbing, a bit uneasy coz it’s really rough. Plus the sound of the scrubbing, you’ll be like ‘ouch, ouch, ouch!!’ ..however, the final effect after that was all worth it….
My friend chose the Java Lulur Scrub which is meant for detoxification purposes…it has those herbs aroma, it was indeed a good one though….
Final one, it’s the bath, we had the ‘Muscle Ease Salt Soak’, yes, this is definitely suitable for me. Coz my shoulder aches for sometime already…
Overall, the service was good, the therapists were friendly, and had good massage skills-this is an important point..

It was a worth one after all & meet my expectation…yes, I would recommend you all to go….
It has other packages as well; Ayurveda package, Ultimate Heaven Elemental Facial & Body Well Being. I heard that there’s this Hawaiian Kahuna Massage which is highly recommended too…
Beside Spa, they also had facial, perfect body contour program & beauty treatments-eye treatment, make-up, waxing services & professional nail treatment.

Business hours: 10.00am to 10.00pm
103,Tanjung Bunga Park, 11200 Penang. Tel: 04-8990899

6 comments:

meiyi said...

so u r doing free ads for them?
did u have to go naked during the 90 min session?

Passionate Pei said...

hehe...kinda of..i hope they'll read this & maybe give me sum complimentary offer..;)
Ermm, it's actually 2hr 15mins for the massage session...
I can take u there if u want, and u shall knw it..;p

New Kid on the Blog said...

you like spa?? then you should visit YTL group - The Spa Village in Pangkor Laut Resort.

you will fall in love with them immediately. :)

Passionate Pei said...

hmm...will go try it if i go pangkor next time..

Richard C. Lambert said...

we were served with a cup of green tea & biscuits, and of course, we enjoyed warm water massaging our back & enjoyed the scenery there as well.. spa pune Viman Nagar

Robert said...

That i regarded away your blog given that Relating to over heard a huge amount of related to an individual's articles or blog posts. Touche Spa Pune